AHEAD OF THE CURVE AND ALWAYS BEHIND THE SCENES.
TOMMY WRENN: DIGITAL CONTENT MANAGER & PRODUCER
My passion is to produce and manage online digital content.
I am available for individual brands or agencies to provide full service solutions. I work with some of the best media providers in the business. Whether it be editorial content for your blog or video for your company’s YouTube Channel, I can help you get the most out of your online assets.
DIGITAL CONTENT MANAGER & PRODUCER
Everyone deserves fantastic creative,
The first time around.
My ability to translate abstract concepts with complex business requirements into functional designs and online content with precision and speed is my super-power.
I use copy, code, photography and video to create digital media assets that tell compelling stories through the Web, TV and Radio. I have a clear non-obvious understanding of customers and consumers and how they interact with brands, products and services.
Through this insight, I am able to increase interactions and influence the consumer’s behavior.
My past experience allows me the ability to deliver professional results and award winning creative under the most difficult of situations and red-zone scenarios.
photo by greg caparell
YEARS IN THE DIGITAL SPACE
YEARS IN PROFESSIONAL CREATIVE SERVICES
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE MANAGING HUMANS
YEARS OF CONSULTING C-LEVEL CLIENTS
My capabilities range from establishing and maintaining client relationships to producing compelling digital content. Able to cultivate brand partnerships and effectively align partners with the right marketing tools to assure their business goals and needs are met. Regularly consult with local, regional and national brands to help with their marketing and advertising and to provide full digital strategies. Well versed in production and hands on experience creating digital media and print assets.
- Digital Strategy
- Digital Content Production
- Content Management Systems
- Social Media Strategy
- Digital Media Development
- Search Engine Optimization
- Online Advertisement Systems
- Client Account Management
- Production of Media Assets
- Pitch Work
- Internal Communications and Reporting
University of Massachusetts, Amherst | Bachelor Of Fine Arts – Graphic Design
1. Digital Media Consultant & Content Manager at Red 13 Media
February 2015 – Now | Framingham, MA | Media & Entertainment
- Create new business
- Manage digital strategy and relationships with current clients
- Through consumer insights I manufacture digital media solutions that position brands according to their digital needs and business plans
- Deliver clients real-time quantifiable analytics and results
- Manage online advertising budgets and strategies with local and national media companies
Clients: LG Electronics, New Balance/NB Development, Boston Beer Company, Arlee Brands, Godsmack, Kelly Financial, Boston Bruins, Thermalogic, Celestial Pedals, RockAudio, Atlantic Redords, Bella Life Modeling Agency, BamRock Entertainment
2. Digital Content Manager / Producer at Entercom
August 2011 – March 2015 | Boston, MA | Media & Entertainment
- Directly responsible for bringing WAAF’s digital media department to the top of the industry
- Identified ideal site content opportunities and produced engaging assets using imagery, text and video
- Creative Director and in charge of development of content, digital assets and video production, as well as distribution through social channels
- Created the number one YouTube Channel for a radio station in Active Rock and grew active subscribers to over 12k
- While maintaining social media channels, Increased FaceBook likes from 50k to over 100k and demonstrated new strategies for utilizing content to move social media numbers
- Increased Twitter followers by 30+ thousand and introduced Instagram and it’s worth to the station
- My strategy and philosophies were demonstrated to other in house stations (WEEI and WRKO) and Entercom station base of over 120+ brands
- Provided training for in-house staff and on-air personalities and acted as the point of contact for content partners at a local/national level
- Managed Online Advertising and POV for sales and content partners and brands. Liaised directly with corporate on national ad campaigns and produced content to support these initiatives.
- In 2013 my station won an Award for “Best Use Of Social Media in the Industry”
Clients: New Balance, Dunkin Brands, Atlantic Records, Fenway Park, The Jimmy Fund, Roadrunner Records, ESPN, TSN, Off The Record, Ron de Jeremy Rum, PayPal, TD Garden, Wilbur Theatre, Boston Web Group, Entercom Corporate, Red Sox, Boston Bruins, New England Patriots, Rockin’ & Roastin’ Coffee, Cabo Vodka, 29 Sudbury, Capital Grille
3. Digital Media Consultant / Producer at TommyWrenn.com
August 2002 – August 2015 | Boston | Ad Agency / Design Firm
- Produced and distributed online digital media and managed online and offline advertising and content
- Worked directly with clients to define business requirements and strategy for digital initiatives, content opportunities and SEO initiatives
- Organized and streamlined website construction and video and photo content
Clients: City Of Boston Credit Union, VA, Wilber Theatre, NARSAD, Schizophrenia Research Forum, VPG Integrated Media, Orchard, Boston Web Group, Boston’s Best Realty, Joint Ventures, MassCann, Quality Support Group, Ranch Roofing, Boston Interactive, Greg Capparel Photography, 29 Sudbury, Flank, Greg Hill Foundation, Julian Edelman, Mikey Adams (Planet Mikey Show), Jeff Kuhner, American Heartland
4. Interactive Art Director at Autoweb.com
April 2000 – August 2002 | Silicon Valley | Automobiles
- Built UI prototypes and brainstormed new products with business development teams that were undeniable firsts in the online automotive industry
- Reported to Creative Director on all online and offline design projects. Managed a team of three for the largest automotive resource online (Over 1 million UPV’s per mo)
- Created page composites according to corporate style-guide for development team while managing co-brand standards for affiliate partners such as AOL, Yahoo, NetZero, Lycos and Juno
- Received accolades from Consumer Reports on ease of use purchasing a car online in 2001
Clients: AOL, Lycos, Juno, NetZero, Ford, Mercedes-Benz, Kelly Blue Book, Yahoo, Herb Chambers, Kelly Blue Book
DOWNLOAD: WORD VERSION
For all you recruiters out there, download the resume above in a word version for your records. If you would like to set up a call, contact me through the form below.
My home studio in Boston.
My office location at Red 13 Media.
My studio on Cape Cod.